Writing good law essays often requires a great deal of research on an ever-changing and unfamiliar topic. This is what our legal writers do:
- Read the question carefully.
- Read a textbook to grasp the particular topic.
- Read other recent sources.
- Pick up on arguments for and against and reach conclusions.
- Start writing your essay.
- Create a structured plan that helps to tease apart the different elements of the question.
- Think about both parties, remembering that a good lawyer knows the strengths and weaknesses of his/her case.
- Let the research develop into original thoughts
- Back up the study’s stance with precedents and other authors’ discussions. Professors value this.
- Be concise.
- Proofread the essay before submitting it.
- Submit your essay – on time and within word length
Problem Solving Strategy of Working Backwards
From our experience, we have seen that universities are demanding scholarship, but in most cases students are not taught the techniques necessary to meet their course demands. We believe that one way of overcoming this is by incorporating the problem-solving strategy of working backwards.
This technique entails starting with the end result and reversing the steps you need to get those results. By using our essays as a source, you have the unique opportunity to study a polished final product in order to work backwards and develop the tools you need to produce this standard of work on your own.