1. As people of Sri Lanka soon we are go throughing the period with winning feeling and savoring the sugariness of autonomy and harmoniousness because of the peace. As a state every bit good as a state, all human being of this beautiful island suffered from difficult clip period. It is non merely the war with the LTTE, but besides with some other Rebels get downing from 1971. All the people of state tasted the resentment of war for few decennaries. If person tries to unfasten and analyze the grounds behind why the state faced such an unfortunate clip period, there may be 1000s of grounds. Some of them are really outstanding, but one chief ground is shadowing all of these outstanding header that they could non be able to recognize their outlooks. Why they could non recognize their outlooks? The simplest reply is “ Money ” . Reason why I am seeking to indicate it out, each and every 1 has an aspiration when they start their life. Simply a comfy life. At present planetary scenario the make up one’s minding factor is money. Money decides degrees of people, aspirations which can be made realistic. When the group of people missed their outlooks and aspirations those group is isolated from the community. Because they do n’t hold any order over the community. They do non hold individuality. Then they try to re-establish their image by hook or criminal. The war shapers used their unrest to carry through their organisational ends. What is the most threaten and apt to expose to this class. School drop-outs are the chief group since they are equipped with the writhing immature bloods.
2. As a state we should halt it today itself non even tomorrow. If we are unable to make it once more our state will lose 1000s of lives 1000000s of rupees and uncountable worth of freedom? What is the reply that can do as a authorities and authorising power. The authorities should clearly place the group of people which is exposing the unrestrained state of affairs. They should steer to the manner what they can recognize their aspirations.
3. The vocational preparation is the effectual and sustainable reply for it. Country should hold strategic degree program to heighten the vocational preparation. Still state is non enriched with the wealth of skilled labor force, non merely Sri Lanka but all over the universe skilled labor has good market value. As a state if we are able to turn to that, authorities will be able earn batch of foreign grosss other than directing as unskilled labors.
Statement OF PROBLEM
4. The statement of job can be divided into two major parts:
Due to the big figure of school bead outs may do serious societal jobs. They express high tendencies to fall in with underworld packs and other sort of armed pack such as Rebels and robbers and certain sick legal activities.
The immature age is equipped with more bravery and morale. As a state if non utilised younger coevals in right manner, it will lose most energetic valuable labor force. As a developing state it is really hard to bear up big sum of dependents.
1. General Objective. Analyze the best class of action and do suggestion to better vocational preparation sector.
2. Specific Objective. The specific aims of the paper are as follows.
a. present status of vocational preparation and what are the countries have to better?
b. why school dropouts are specially targeted?
c. what is employment scarceness and vocational preparation.
3. Bettering the vocational preparation in Sri Lanka will promote school drop-out to anticipate assorted occupation chances.
DATA COLLECTION METHODS
4. The information aggregation has planned through the ministry of young person intimacies and accomplishments development and the Vocational Training Authority of Sri Lanka and based on the documental beginnings including publications, shoping the Internet and non authorities organisations.
5. The clip available to carry on this research will be merely less than 2 1/2 months. The length of the paper will be limited to about 5000 words, and it will non be possible to roll up informations from all the dependable beginnings. Further some of the informations from North, East and some countries from North Central states are outdated.
THE STRUCTURE OF THE PAPER
12. This research paper is structured as follows ;
a. Chapter I. This is the introductory portion of the research paper and job statement.
B. Chapter II. This Chapter covers following cardinal countries.
Data aggregation method.
c. CHAPTER III. This Chapter consist of methodological analysis of the research.
d. CHAPTER IV. This Chapter dwell what is employment scarceness and
e. CHAPTER V. From this chapter it will discourse why school dropouts are specially targeted? and discourse what are the grounds behind and why this group is particularly of import.
f. CHAPTER VI. This Chapter will discourse the present status of vocational
preparation and what are the countries have to be better?
g. CHAPTER VII. This Capter provides analysis of primary and secondary
h. CHAPTER VIII. This Capter consist with decision.
J. Chapter IX. This Capter consist with recommandations.
1. This survey will be based on documental beginnings such as authorities organisations, publications, Newspapers and Internet. It is intended to garner primary and secondary informations information as follows
Primary Source The information aggregation will be based on authorities organisations and interviews.
Secondary Source The information aggregation will be based on publications, Newspaper articles and shoping the Internet.
WHAT IS EMPLOYMENT SCARCITY AND VOCATIONAL Training
1. Employment scarceness is defined as inaccessibility of employment chances. It is calculated as rate of unemployment. What are the grounds for the occupation scarceness? If it is examined in closer position figure of grounds are behind it. But it can place few of outstanding grounds. First the economical ground. As a underdeveloped state, authorities can non offer occupation chances for each and every life being in the state. Even it can non offer for the developed state. Another factor is cultural and societal attitude of the people. The society is acknowledge some occupations belongs to take down degree and some are to higher degree. As an illustration most of the people do non wish to work as husbandmans. Everybody attempt to acquire higher places and authorities assignments. The people do non like to fall in as labors because they believe it is non suited to their household position. Some occupations are labelled to the relevant dramatis personaes. It is been transferred from household to household. New coevals does non wish to go on it as it is. Some occupations are labelled with the names such as “ Malu Karaya ” so people refuse to make that peculiar occupation. Some educated people such as alumnuss are looking for occupation chances from the authorities. They do n’t wish to fall in to private sectors.
2. To get the better of this type of state of affairs is non an easy undertaking since it has been practised from the old coevalss. But as a authorities they have to happen redresss for this state of affairs neglecting which society will lose the sustainability. The conceptual thought can non alter overnight. It will take more and more clip. But the authorities can busy people to another chance, through the vocational preparation that will assist to keep societal sustainability. The definition of vocational preparation is[ 1 ]“ Train group or persons for the specific calling or trade, excepting professions. Vocational preparation may concentrate on practical applications of accomplishments and non much related with the academic accomplishments ” . The job which arises in Sri Lanka is whether vocational preparation plans meet the needed criterion and is it included ethical and philosophical preparation which helps to keep societal sustainability.
3. When Sri Lanka considered, the unemployment rate as last one-fourth[ 2 ]of twelvemonth 2010 is 4.9 % it is excluded North and East states. Even excluded both states 353163 people are remained as unemployed strength[ 3 ]. The statistic section presume including North and East state it will easy go through the 600,000. Government of Sri Lanka should hold a strategic degree program to take a part of younger coevals to the economic system. The vocational preparation is the best watercourse for it, since Sri Lanka has colonial educational system. When the British regulating the state they introduced educational system to provide their demands and it was limited to authorities service. Even after 1948 none of the authoritiess tried to alter the educational system. But from clip to clip some amendments were made. But none of them were addressed the root cause. After debut of free instruction system rate of school attendant was increased quickly. More and more people send their kids to schools, but at that clip the merchandise was sufficient to the island demands and it fulfilled the demand of authorities service.
4. The major job was raised after presenting of free trade system to Sri Lanka. Most of affluent people started their ain concern and companies. Then labour market for the relevant Fieldss were increased quickly. But skill labour supply is still has non reached the needed criterions. Still the job exists and none of them were addressed the job.
5. The predominating instruction system is filter pupils at the two major phases. It is Ordinary degree and Advance degree. Though authorities spend 1000000s of money due to miss of productiveness of predominating educational system, the ultimate merchandise is really less. Merely few pupils are acquiring chance to come in the University for higher instruction. If less figure of pupils get the opportunity for higher surveies what would go on for the remainder grater sum. That is the root causes authorities should turn to. As sustainable remedy authorities can present vocational preparation and it should be spread to broader country. It should concentrate on all type of school dropouts. As an illustration it should get down from Non-schooling phase to pupils who are completed beforehand degree without choosing to the university. If authorities success on this facet, as a authorities it can use its labour force 100 % . It will convey benefits for the whole community from assorted facets, particularly socially and economically. In economic aspect authorities has less figure of dependants and more skilled labor force that will bring forth 1000000s of foreign income to the state. In societal facets less sum of debatable state of affairss such as robberies.
Unemployment Rate After GCE A/L
6. When we look at the economical statistics of Sri Lanka service sector provide bigger part to the economic system. Since we are developing state it has to develop industrial sector as a chief portion. Otherwise it can non make to the sustainable development. Another factor can be find, it is underemployment. The underemployment is non utilizing working labour force 100 % . This is happen due to bad political state of affairs in the state. Government provide employment chances to public without making proper rating, whether this occupation is required or non.
WHY SCHOOL DROP-OUT SPECIALLY TARGETED?
1. This chapter will discourse the group aimed for the vocational preparation such as,
a. Primary-Early dropouts
B. Secondary – Mid bead outs
c. Tertiary-Late dropouts
2. Two major factors are playing behind why they are targeted. First one is energetic value what they have. Second their rebellion thought form. Who are the school dropouts? There are common errors that all over the community make when they describe the “ school dropouts ” . School dropouts are non merely people who are non completed their primary instruction. Non-school civil deaths, pupils who are go forthing the school without finishing secondary or third instruction besides count as school dropouts. The make up one’s minding factor is clip period when are they go forthing the instruction.
3. As a underdeveloped state Sri Lanka has a good record on literacy rate. The school registration of Sri Lanka is really higher, it is about 97.5 per centum from entire figure of kids who has completed school registration age. It is in numerically more than 400.000 per twelvemonth. Even though state has higher figure of school registration, yearly 18 % pupils are raising school before finishing the ordinary degree instruction. It is in numerically around 72.000. It is really high relatively with the Sri Lanka economic stableness. Another side of this is more than 70 % of captives who are at the prisons belongs to this group of school dropouts. In the twelvemonth 2009, 272,640 pupils sat for the GCE O/L scrutiny, out of which merely 143,000 were qualified for higher instruction. However 129,640 campaigners, as a per centum 47 % campaigners failed to measure up for the A/L.
Table 08 0
Progression to University from GCE ( A/L ) – 1980 to 2008
Percentage Eligible for University AdmissionsA
Admission as a Percentage of Eligible
4. Why this group is indispensable? First this is the group, most efficient and energetic labor force of the state. As briefly mentioned in debut portion, younger age is holding a natural tendency to happen new spheres. Naturally childs are really funny and rebellion minds. Always they think they must hold a respectable topographic point at the community.
5. Child labor is another face of the school bead outs at the society. The kid labors can split for the few bomber types.
a. Child domestic labor.
B. Children working in risky industries.
c. Children working in export industries.
d. Child trafficking.
e. Child bonded labour in agribusiness and certain parts of the industrial and informal sectors.
f. Child harlotry.
6. United nations children’s fund and the ILO was carried out a research in Sri Lanka with the aid of Department of Census & A ; Statisticss and found a really sad narrative about kid labors who had left the school before finishing their instruction. They revealed 0.926Million kids are working as a kid labor and they are between the ages of 05 to 14. They found about 40,000 child cocottes in the state while 5,000 to 30,000 Sri Lankan male childs are used by Western paedophile sex tourers. About 10,000 to 12,000 kids from rural countries are trafficked and prostituted by organized offense groups, harmonizing to the statistics. These are merely reported and calculated informations and existent state of affairs may be worst than this.
Present CONDITION OF VOCATIONAL Training AND WHAT ARE THE AREAS HAVE TO IMPROVE?
1. When examined the present state of affairs of vocational preparation in Sri Lanka two major parties are playing at the vocational preparation sector. The two major parties are:
a. Government engagement[ 4 ].
b. Non- governmental organisations.
2. Since old ages back figure of stairss has been taken to up raise the criterions of vocational preparation by the authorities every bit good as non-government sectors. But major function is playing by the authorities. Followings are the institutes established by the authorities to get by up the assigned undertaking. The authorities can non drive away occupation scarceness by turn toing along the occupation market at Sri Lanka. It has to anticipate the foreign market besides. With the globalisation the word is really nearer to each other. Most of states has formulated some processs and force some criterions for the making. In Sri Lanka has besides some criterions that has been gazetted by the authorities. It is known as National Vocational Qualifications of Sri Lanka ( NVQSL ) . By implementing NVQSL the regulating authorization is anticipating decide the mismatch between labour market and classs carry oning at vocational preparation Centres. Further they expect easy control for the authorities and it is differentiate from the classs. Vocational preparation has divided to 7 degrees of making. The degree starts from degree 01 to level 07. Degree 01 to level 03 awarded by a national degree certification. Level 04 and 05 awarded by a full national workmanship. Level 06 and 07 is national sheepskin and it is recognize as a direction degree. The highs degree is flat 07 it is equal to bachelor grade.
3. The Ministry of Vocational and Technical Training ( MVTT ) . This is the national government organic structure for the vocational preparation within the island. MVTT is the responsible authorization for development and execution of national policies which are related to the accomplishment development, proficient and vocational instruction and preparation ( TVET ) all over the state. The chief aims of the MVTT are to ease for the vocational preparation Centres to merchandise a extremely qualified and market oriented and vocational, proficient instruction and accomplishment degrees development preparation. MVTT is the regulative organic structure for all facets of execution of Technical and Vocational Education and Training ( TVET ) in Sri Lanka. MVTT has outlined the cardinal policies and operational characteristics of the National Vocational Qualifications Systems in Sri Lanka ( NVQSL ) .
4. The NVQSL provides the chance for sustainable, strategic solutions for national preparation demands and it will easy be able to accomplish international acknowledgment for makings, accomplishments and cognition of Sri Lankan workers in an increasing competitory planetary environment.
To carry through this several bureaus are working under MVTT. To carry through their aims, 06 separate vocational preparation Centres are working island broad.
5. Those are The Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission ( TVEC ) , The National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority ( NAITA ) , The National Institute of Technical Education – Sri Lanka ( NITE_SL ) it is soon changed to University of Technology ( UNIVOTEC ) , The Department of Technical Education and Training ( DETE ) The Vocational Training Authority ( VTA ) and The National Youth Service Council ( NYSC ) .
a. The Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission ( TVEC ) . The TVES was established on 1991. When it was established, it was dedicated to the undermentioned undertakings. The primary duty was preparation of policies, planning, and quality confidence of registered vocational preparation Centres. Further it is responsible for coordination and development of third and vocational instruction Centres all over the state. The Tertiary and Vocational instruction Commission is the authorised organic structure of behavior appraisals and enrollment of vocational preparation Centres. Further every type of classs has to accreditation and certified by the TVEC. It is supervising quality of classs and criterions of registered and commissioned vocational preparation Centres.
B. The National Apprentice and Industrial Training Authority ( NAITA ) . The NAITA is responsible for apprenticeship preparation island broad. Further it is responsible for followings activities to implement of NVQSL
1 ) National Competency Standards
2 ) Competence Based Assessment Resources
3 ) Validation of Curriculum
4 ) Execution of Competency Based Training ( CBT )
5 ) Conducting competence based appraisals ( including RPL )
6 ) Industry arrangement of trainees
c. The National Institute for Technical Education – Sri Lanka ( NITE-SL ) This institute was converted to the University of Technology ( UNIVOTEC ) in March 1999 by the authorities of Sri Lanka. This institute is easing flat 07 degree plans and developing teachers who are learning at vocational preparation Centres. Further it is responsible for the undermentioned activities in order to execution of NVQSL.
1 ) Development of CBT Curricula
2 ) Staff Development
3 ) Development of Learning Resources
4 ) Implementing and Coordinating Learning Resource Development Centre ( LRDC )
d. The Department Of Technical Education and Training ( DTET ) . This is one of the outstanding proficient instruction and preparation Centre in Sri Lanka. This is responsible to pull off 09 proficient instruction Centres which offer NVQ degree 5 and 06 sheepskin. Further it is responsible for the undermentioned activities in order to execution of NVQSL.
1 ) Execution of Competency Based Training ( CBT )
2 ) Conducting Competency Based Assessment
3 ) Execution of calling counsel and guidance activities
4 ) Execution of Self Employment Promotion Enterprises
5 ) Execution of entrepreneurship plans
e. The Vocational Training Authority ( VTA ) . This is responsible to pull off vocational preparation institutes which are offer flat NVQ degree 01 to 05. To implement that, VTA is command following developing institutes. National Vocational Training Institutes, District Vocational Training Centres, Special Vocational Training Centres, and Rural Vocational Training Centres. Further it is responsible for the undermentioned activities in order to execution of NVQSL.
1 ) Execution of Competency Based Training ( CBT )
2 ) Conducting Competency Based Assessment
3 ) Execution of calling counsel and guidance activities
4 ) Execution of Self Employment Promotion Enterprises
5 ) Execution of entrepreneurship plans
f. The National Youth Service Council ( NYSC ) . This is founded to form and develop of young person and it is responsible for the undermentioned activities in order to execution of NVQSL.
1 ) Execution of Competency Based Training ( CBT )
2 ) Conducting Competency Based AssessmentA
3 ) Execution on of calling counsel and guidance activitiesA
4 ) Execution of Self Employment Promotion InitiativesA
A 5 ) Execution of entrepreneurship plans
6. Above mentioned institutes are spread all over the island and keep sufficient figure of vocational preparation Centres under supervising of National Vocational Qualification System.
PRESENT VOCATIONAL TRAINING STRENGTH AND FUTURE REQUIREMENTS
1. Bigger portion of the state is covered by the North- Central and North & A ; East states. During the last few decennaries authorities was non able to supply vocational preparation installations to grater potion of the both states. It is really large emerging challenge for the authorities. At presently authorities is be aftering to acquire aid from Asian Development Bank and treatments are on advancement to obtain a grant in order to set up vocational preparation installations. Not merely that authorities already allow Non Government organisations to get down vocational preparation Centre in those countries to provide lifting demand of this countries.
2. In the Sri Lanka vocational educational system and installations is non equally distributed all over the state. Still authorities of Sri Lanka has non identified the needed countries where vocational preparation Centres should be established. Highest per centum of unemployment is reported from southern state. Though the rate of unemployment is 4.9 in the state in the southern state it is higher than 10 % harmonizing to the nose count and statistic sections study of last one-fourth 2010. Twice Sri Lankan community experienced the resentment of young person unrest, chiefly aroused from southern portion of the island but unluckily route cause is bing.
For the southern portion of the state authorities still do n’t hold particular program to develop and set up new vocational constitutions. The “ Tharunyata Hetak ” motion is already started set up some vocational preparation Centres specially at Hambanthota territory with the support of the Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission and Ministry of young person personal businesss it is non plenty to provide the lifting demand.
Table 09 UNEMPLOYMENT Ratess BY PROVINCE – 2009
3. When traveling through the studies issued by the section of nose count and statistic it can uncover entire labour force is 7578174 as at last one-fourth of 2010 and 364924 labour force is belongs to defence sector including three forcers. As a per centum it is 14.52 from the entire labour force of the island it is greater portion from the authorities retainers besides. Furthermore enlisting of armed forces will be curtailed down. It besides will straight consequence to the entire unemployment rate and strength.
4. There are some undisclosed countries from the authorities side. That is still there is no any proper program to hold on early school dropouts from the school itself. During the informations aggregation I was able to see Technical Collage Galle. 2000 pupils are analyzing at that place. Out of 2000 merely 85 was joint before the O/L. The entire figure of child labor is 0.96 million between 05 – 15 old ages of age. Most of the pupils are join after their A/L OR O/Ls. This statics clearly show the spread between two state of affairs and how much to better. This is the major job which authorities should place and turn to instantly, because 70 % of captives are belongs to this section of the society. From this statement everybody can understand the gravitation of the prevailing state of affairs, because the societal in balance may take to youth unrest or more terrible societal job.
5. As the authorities it can get down from the school. Teachers have to play major axial rotation behind that because catching and placing the early school departers is one of primary duty of the instructors as they are closely working with the kids. The mental status and the perceptual experience of the parents, kids and the society have to alter wholly because some self-importances are running behind the people mind that kids who are non acute to educate in ordinary school system are traveling to vocational preparation Centres. Parents need to convey up their kids as a well educated and outstanding figure in the society. However school should able to convert to the parents every bit good as kids sing this state of affairs and if they would go on this manner the terminal consequences will non be good. Ultimately massage should go through among the parents, kids and society and they should experience go toing to vocational preparation is non an inability but it besides different larning method like go toing ordinary school. Otherwise, whether installations are developed parents will non direct their kids to vocational preparation Centres. As a following measure substructure has to be developed. School have to fit with the needed equipments and installations.
6. It is reveal by the survey that 04 major grounds are behind the kids go forthing school before complete their instruction. Those are as follows.
Economic background of the parents.
Parents educational background
7. To get the better of this nature state of affairss following can follow. Even though society holding this sort of state of affairss, authorities can take some bar methods to halt premature go forthing of school. At present authorities is supplying free printed books and uniforms but 23 % people are under the poorness line. The poorness line is defined as entire monthly income is less than 973.00 Rs. As the first action it should convert to the parents and they should promote to direct their kids to school. As a secondary action psychological alteration should do through the society. They should convert go toing vocational preparation alternatively go toing school is socially accepted. Some kids leave school due to the household background and societal criterion. Particularly in the plantation industry at cardinal state it is really common. They are non willing to go on their instruction. Parents besides push them to go forth the school and articulation to the earning procedure.
8. During the research I was carried out a study based on two taking building companies. The study was based on the inquirer. I was indiscriminately selected 20 individual each 10 from one company who were undergone through the vocational preparation. Few of import points were reveal base on inquirer. Out of 21 people 17 were joint to the vocational preparation after unsuccessful effort of the GCE O/L and GCE A/Ls. Merely 04 of them were fall ining before GCE O/Ls.
9. Quality of the sylabus which are taching at the vocational preparation centres besides have to better. Majority of them were non satisfied the range of capable what were included to the sylabus. Out of 21 people 18 were mentioned that sylabus should better. Out of 20 people 04 of them were mentioned that both theory and practical should be better. 14 were mentioned practical has to better and 11 were mentioned theory should better.
10. I was forwarded this to the some functionaries at Tretiary and Vocational Education Commission, but they refused the alligation made by the pupils. Their alligation was up to national degree 05 sylabus is more concern to the practical facet because it is competency based on preparation which is awarded craftman certification. Get downing from the degree 5 and 6 it is diploma degree and degree 7 is digree equalent making. Hence more practical periods are non required. Most of the pupils are satisfied with the criterion of the preparation what the undergone. Same clip thay are accepted that the certification they received at the terminal of the class plan is have a good regard 06 out of 21 people.
11. I intervieved Mr RNCH Bandara rule Chamal Rajapakshe Technical Collage Weerawila. During the intrview he was pointedout 02 major probloms which they are confronting when pull offing proficient montage. First one is deficiency of qualified teachers. Teachers at the vocational preparation centres are acquiring low salary relatively other tachers. Most of the clip pupils are working as a teachers until they find a occupation. But major problom is this pupils dont have adequate cognition to learn to others. Then twenty-four hours by twenty-four hours criterion will travel down. Further they are non acquiring adequate financess to keep the preparation installations.
12. Apart from all above resons one of an other reson was heighlighted. It is importence of improve English linguistic communication accomplishments of the pupils. It will move as a added making to them when they runing a occupation. Some of the vocational centres are already started English categories for the pupils as a mandatary topic of the sylabus. But still there is no any system to prove that. This Markss are non include to pupils concluding Markss. Due to that resons pupils are really reluctent to analyze English.
1. The intent of this research was to look into prevalent unemployment state of affairs of the state and how can vocational preparation usage as a redress for it. The research hypothesis was “ Bettering the vocational preparation in Sri Lanka will promote school drop-out to anticipate assorted occupation chances ” .
2. During research it was focus to figure of sensitive countries in order to happen the world behind that, but some of the grounds were stand like giants and those were outstanding. Government have a great sum of duty to keep societal balance. When it is imbalanced some unrest state of affairs may make. At present universe political scenario batch of state of affairss are emerging. Sri Lanka besides has few bad experiences in the yesteryear.
3. Resources allotment with in the state is really unequal. Some schools at distant countries even do n’t hold basic demands to their schools such as edifices. But same clip some schools at urban country is holding really luxuries installations. In handiness of installations besides lead to increase the figure of school dropouts. Relevant governments should implement a system to hold on early school dropouts. Parents fiscal background and societal background besides cause a ground to increase figure of school dropouts.
4. Throughout the research paper it is highlighted that best cause of action to convey school dropouts to rectify way of their life every bit good as societal benefit is develop the vocational preparation. Then state can turn them in to skilled labour force of island. Research hypothesis is proved beyond the sensible uncertainty due to facts reference at the research paper. Therefore some redresss will propose during the recommendation chapter.
1. The vocational preparation is non new topic for the Sri Lanka because it has a long history. In related to the above mentioned facts it can suggested following recommendations to implement catch school dropouts to vocational preparation watercourse and urge following cardinal countries is to develop to ease effectual and fruitfulness vocational preparation.
2. The underemployment is one of critical country to pulverize from the authorities sector, if state need achieve development marks. Not merely that but besides it is required to develop industrial sector of the economic system. Otherwise it is really hard to obtain sustainable development. To better industrial sector skilled labor is the most of import factor. Without any uncertainty vocational preparation is the reply for that.
3. The system should implement to catch school dropouts from the school before them go to the society. The initial vocational preparation system should get down from the schools. For that some of needed substructures should develop.
4. Available vocational preparation Centres should filled with the qualified teachers. Otherwise money disbursement by the authorities will non worth plenty. New system should present train teachers and should increase their salary to maintain them inside the organisation.
5. Adequate financess should apportion to transport out needed maintain activities and keep preparation AIDSs.
6. Syllabus should better to provide future demands and emerging skilled labour demand of the universe. The strategic analysis should carryout to fix a program to provide hereafter skilled labour demands. More practical lesions should include to the course of study.
7. Southern, north and eastern state should hold precedences when developing vocational preparation substructures. Traditional workmanship should develop in order to pull foreign market.